PACE programs like Piedmont Health SeniorCare thrive with successful partnerships between participants, caregivers and provided services. Participants of Piedmont Health SeniorCare receive an individualized plan of care managed by their personal interdisciplinary team of health care professionals. Staff is on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
Piedmont Health SeniorCare services include
- Primary and specialty medical care.
- Preventative services and education.
- Nursing care.
- Prescription medications, including home delivery.
- Nutritional counseling.
- Home health and personal care.
- Caregiver respite.
- Hospital and long-term care.
- Ongoing supportive case management services.
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs & walkers.