As a caregiver, you may often find that you are rushing from one thing to another in taking care of your loved one and other family and work responsibilities. But when you do have a moment for your own self-care?
PHSC has started a caregiver’s group at both PACE sites, and we want you to be there. This meeting is free and will include low-impact yoga, stress reduction exercise, quick and healthy recipes and space to talk with other caregivers in the PACE program. As a caregiver of a PACE participant, you have the option to attend ONE of these sessions per month.
- Starting March 1, every second Wednesday from 3-4:20 pm
- Starting March 17, every third Tuesday from 11 am-12:20 pm
- Starting March 1, every second Tuesday from 1-2 pm.
Sign up for free caregiver classes at either location!
Upcoming dates are:
- Wed., March 11, 3-4:20 pm
- Tues., March 17, 11 am-12:20 pm
- Wed., April 8, 3-4:20 pm
- Tues., April 21, 11 am-12:20 pm
- Thurs., March 12, 1-2 pm
- Thurs., April 9, 1-2 pm
Remember to RSVP
Limit is 12 people, so please sign up by contacting:
Karin Wannamaker at Pittsboro
Lily Jimenez at Burlington
Need coverage for your loved one during this class? Talk with Karin or Lily in advance.